Friday, April 8, 2011

Getting There

I'm so excited I'm getting there!!!  I've got chickens, ducks, rabbits, and horses on my farm.  Ty is picing up my gate for my sheep that will be here this summer.  I have veggies started in the kitchen, as well as flowers to plant this year.  My plans for my farm/homestead is moving along and it makes me so thankful.  We have plans still for goats, pigs, and turkeys.  We also are wanting to plant some fruit trees and expand our garden over the next few years.  I've found a class so that I can learn handspinning.  I'm reading everything that I can get my hands on that has to do with homesteading, farming, back to basics, and so on.  I'm getting a little craftier in how to make things on my own instead of running to a store to buy it.  I'm excited about how things are turning out and I keep looking forward to each day and what may occur during the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment