Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Katie had a little lamb (lalalalalala)


Here is the newest member of our family...little Annie Oakley. (She is the all black one.) Her and her twin brother Geronimo were born 3 weeks ago. I'm so excited that she will be joining us here on our farm to be. I'm getting a step closer each day. I am hoping to find a friend for her since all of her "aunts" had rams this year. She is a pure shetland. I am so excited to be able to bring her home soon. So are my kids. My Katie has decided that it is her lamb, so now everyone is singing...Katie had a little lamb who's fleece is black as coal. Her daddy thought that one up so now it's hers and no one elses. As for other happenings on our farm...we should have baby chicks hatching in the next day or so, and baby turkeys arriving on Saturday. It's growing!!!!! Everyday is a step closer to where I want to be (backwards or not ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment