Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Beginnings


It's been a little over a year since we've moved to Three Bees and I've spent the past few weeks reflecting on how far we've come.  I still have a long way to go but it's my adventure.  I'm waiting for the day that I can sit on the deck with a glass of iced tea and see vegetables growing, animals grazing, and my kids playing all on our farm.  I'm impatiently waiting for the snow to melt so that I can start working on our yard and garden, as well as building a pen for pigs.  My dream is to have it all, the reality is I have to start somewhere and see what works for us.  So for now I will enjoy the fact that I have my grapes in the greenhouse, contributing green in midst of white, and that I have my herbs planted for my windowsill as well.  Our baby chicks (11 of them) are in our brooder, and our older hens are happy and productive.  The horses have survived the winter with lack of work, and are getting as ancy as we are.  So here is to new beginnings...a new blog, a new season, a new way of life...an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment